Patagonia Company Info
2013 Patagonia Men’s 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket
Style No. 31671
Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot features a durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester waterproof/breathable shell and a zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation.
Conditions change at Mt. Baker faster than the locals steal the best powder lines. Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the 3-in-1 Snowshot. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. A slick mesh lining manages moisture, keeps you warm, and glides over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® that stays warm even when wet. Finer details include a zip-off, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor, pit zips and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt.
- Durable 2-layer polyester H2No® Performance Standard fabric for storm protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile, puffy zip-out liner features a lightweight polyester shell with warm 60-g Thermogreen insulation that stays warm even when wet, and the quilted construction reduces bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; updated low profile pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Snow seal powder skirt, with snap secure webbing loop at center back, keeps the snow out and the skirt down – and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out jacket shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket’s shell and lining have a Deluge DWR finish. Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1292 g (45.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.