Patagonia Company Info
2013 Patagonia Men’s PowSlayer Jacket
- Lightweight, durable 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Pro fabric for the best in durable waterproof/breathable performance
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions. Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment and seals out snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Water-resistant center-front zipper
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low profile cuff quickly secures over or under gloves, with less bulk
- New sleek, low-profile powderskirt design stays engaged whether secured or not. It rotates as the rider moves for extra comfort and protection
- Zippered pockets: Two drop-in cargo, one chest, one arm for pass, and one internal stash; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- 3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 552 g (19.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Engineered with the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro products meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts. The 3-layer construction comprises a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a specially developed robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.