Burton Company Info
2013 AK 3L Freebird Jacket
[ak] 3L Freebird Jacket
Lightweight, packable GORE-TEX® jacket with splitboard-specific utility for the earn-your-turn crowd.
As the lightest, most packable piece in the line, the NEW [ak] Freebird Jacket provides full-on GORE-TEX® 3L protection at a fraction of the normal weight. The ultra-breathable ripstop fabric is not only fully GORE-SEAM® sealed, but also incorporates four-way stretch for complete freedom when hiking, splitting, sledding, or shredding. Utility chest pockets fit splitboard skins to keep them warm and sticky for that last lap, Pit Zips™ efficiently dump heat when climbing to get the chute or the shot.
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch 40D Ripstop Fabric [3-Layer]
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tiny Tape [13MM]
- Lightweight, Packable Design
- [ak]™ Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Zippered, Bellowed Chest Pockets Accommodate Climbing Skins
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Light Reflective Detailing
- Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Men’s [ak] Jacket Features Package