The Hydro Flask 16 oz Coffee is the best thermos I’ve experienced in my search to stay functional in the morning. Coffee is a very important part of my life so I’m glad Hydro Flask reached out and made my morning coffee experience better.
I’m not an expert on hydration but I’ve travel a lot and love to have a Coffee thermos in my cup holder wherever I drive in the morning. Especially in the winter.
So here are some things I don’t like.
- The lid cap is difficult to flip open and the rubber ring on the lid can come off when washing it.
- It can be a little cold and I would like to see some environmentally friendly padding around it so it doesn’t feel as cold when grabbing it on the outside.
Now here is what I like about it.
- You can fill the mug to the very top and when you put the lid on it doesn’t spill out down the sides. Most lids go inside the mug but the Hydro Flask 16 oz Coffee mug doesn’t. I really love this feature.
- Again about the lid. It’s a very simple design and doesn’t take up much space. It’s also super easy to clean because of that.
- Again Again about the lid. The taste is much better than any other mug lid I’ve tried. It’s probably because it’s BPA Free.
- It’s smaller than every other 16 oz mug I’ve tried.
- It holds it’s heat well just like all the others I’ve owned
Of all the Coffee mugs I tried from REI, Contigo and Thermos the Hydro Flask 16 oz Coffee was the best in terms of size, taste and cleaning ease. Also it seemed to stay hot just as well as all the others. Yes I’d like an easier flip and the rubber ring on the lid can come out when cleaning but despite that it’s still the best thermos I tried. You will now see this in my car all the time and I even bought a spare